At Greenscapes Landscaping we understand what it takes to achieve the garden of your dreams. Allow us to help you plan, design and construct your dream garden. We can help you achieve your garden goals, whether you’re looking to:
- Add some colour to your landscape with thriving perennials
- Create a low-maintenance garden designed for all seasons
- Increase privacy
- Add a water feature
- Add a garden structure like a pergola, gazebo or arbor
At Greenscapes Landscaping, our experienced team of landscape professionals will listen closely to your inspiration, goals, ideas and concerns and work with you to create the perfect garden for your property with a budget and time frame that is realistic.
Creating the Right Garden for You
Part of constructing a sustainable garden requires understanding which plants will thrive on your property. When the right plants are chosen and used in the right layout you can tie together all the elements of your entire landscape design.
Proper planning is important when successfully integrating plants throughout your landscape. There are a number of considerations to take into account, including:
- Low Maintenance – if you don’t have a lot of time to work in the garden then choose plants that are easy to maintain
- Conditions – soil conditions are an important consideration when choosing plants that will thrive
- Sunlight – when designing the layout of your landscape, sunlight must be taken into account when placing different species of plants
- Privacy – plants can be a great, natural way of adding more privacy to your landscape
- Balance – a successful landscape requires a balance of colours, textures and structures
- Sustainability – make your garden sustainable by carefully selecting the right mixture of plant material
- Durability – choose plants that will thrive and become long-term fixtures in your garden
Contact Greenscapes Landscaping today to learn about our 2 year softscape warranty on all plant materials or to arrange for a complimentary consultation. Allow us to share our garden construction expertise to improve the quality and appearance of your landscape.